Hell Yes Hell Yes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmm i like Ths VERy Mucjh :L))):):P)))))))))))))))0

Orangebeef responds:

hey we should collaborate some time like we used to!

GameOver GameOver

tom fulp

is a retard
this "movie" had no substance which breaks one of the submission rules, yet it is on the front page
and previews to flash movies always suck anyways so either make a movie out of it or dont waste the time of...
actually as long as this keeps all the idiots of the world occupied (aka newgrounds) it IS a good thing so...
good work! you may have saved us from some sort of disaster
keep making useless "movies", the world will thank you one day

Nirvana DVD Nirvana DVD

crap

your title is completely misleading and replying to someone who says:
"Wow!!! 2 stick men shooting energy blasts at each other in a DBZ manner with music being the only sound, that is totaly original dude. You should start your own frigin cartoon series man, you are SOOOO original. I mean who whould have ever thought of having 2 stick men fight? YOU BABY!!! I LOVE YOU MAN..."
with
"man.. i just wait 4 ppl like u.. so i can hack into ur computers and find ur home adress and all ur personal info.. then eventually i come down to your house and shoot you in the head with a 9mm gat fuckin tweaker peace u fuckin goof "

is just childish and you're a complete loser, practice animating something other than stick figures and think of some other way to make them fight that isnt already taken by a moronic show

sKaTe BoRdInG MoViE #1 sKaTe BoRdInG MoViE #1

meh

the drawings were ok but the animation was terrible...which just makes all the tricks look dumb and makes the whole movie look dumb, so spend more time animating

45288 responds:

i didnt think the graphics were that bad i thought they were alright

The Necromancer Episode 5 The Necromancer Episode 5

woo

YES HE'S DEAD!! REJOICE!!

Out Cold- 2003 Out Cold- 2003

odd

Uncle-nuisance responds:

All right! I've found my new calling! make sensless cartoons that takes 10 minutes and get 10's!!!!! You sir are the only good 15 year year old I know. Besides Core!

- Superhero - - Superhero -

i love stephen lynch...do "best friend" or "if i was gay"..or i can do it...but i'd rather you do it cause im lazy

un-mediocre responds:

I'm lazy too!

The Creator The Creator

it was ok

if that was suppse to be well written then it had too much passive voice and not much to provoke thought...plus the animation wasn't too great either..things just moved..you didnt actually redraw anything

Virgilcomic responds:

I was trying a lot of new things with this submission. I don't mean that as an excuse for the poor writing, but it was meant to be strange and passive, from the point of view of The Creator, and written as if it was subtitles for a silent movie.

The Necromancer Episode 2 The Necromancer Episode 2

nice way of doing a really poor job of ripping off spawn...keep trying...your drawings and animation need work...so does your storyline..and your plots...

The Sk8 Movie The Sk8 Movie

i like my skate/snowboard movie better